Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Group A, Group B, Group C . interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification for the Following Vacancy, Before Apply Online.
- Application Begin: 05.09.2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 26.09.2020 up to 06 PM
- Last Date Fee Payment: 26.09.2020
- Exam Date: 08.11.2020
- Admit Card Available: 20.10.2020
- Result Announced: will be Notified Soon
- For the post of Assistant Director :
- General / OBC :Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
- For Other Posts :
- General / OBC : Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH :Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
- Candidates Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
|Post Name||Total||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Assistant Director (Admi. & Finance)||02||Max 35 Yrs.||Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 3 Year Experience OR CA / MBA with Finance and 3 Years Experience.|
|Asst. Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||01||Max 35 Yrs.||MBA Marketing with 5 Years Experience.|
|Asst. Director (Library)||01||Max 35 Years.||Master’s Degree in Library Science with 5 Years Experience.|
|Asst. Section Officer||17||Max 30 Years.||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Computer Proficiency Test: Level 6 National Skill Qualification Framework.|
|Personal Asst.||16||Max 30 Years.||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Computer Proficiency Test: Level 6 National Skill Qualification Framework and Shorthand Test in Hindi / English.|
|Junior Translator Hindi||01||Max 27 Years.||Master’s Degree in Hindi / English and Bachelor Degree with Alternative Subject and Diploma / Certificate Course in Translation.|
|Library Asst.||01||Max 27 Years.||Bachelor / Diploma in Library Science.|
|Stenographer||17||Max 27 Years.||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream.Computer Proficiency Test: Level 5 National Skill Qualification Framework and Shorthand Test in Hindi / English with 80 WPM.|
|Senior Secretariat Asst.||79||Max 27 Years||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Qualifying Skill Test in Computer Proficiency consisting of: Word Processing Test -2000 Key Depressions in 15 Min.Test in Spread Sheets on Microsoft Excel -fifteen minutes; and (c) Test in PowerPoint (Microsoft PowerPoint) for 15 Min.|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant||36||Max 27 Years||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream.English Typing: 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPMComputer Proficiency Test: Level 5 National Skill Qualification Framework.|
- Candidate Can Apply Between 05/09/2020 to 26/09/2020.
- candidate must Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Railway Apprentice Latest Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Document Required – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scanned Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form the candidate Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- The Candidate is Required to Pay the Application Fee. If You do Not pay the Required Application Fees Your Form will Not be Completed.
- The candidate must Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form