|Rajasthan National Health Mission( NHM) and Rajasthan Swastha Vibhag Are Recently Invited to the Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Community Health Officer CHO in TSP and Non-TSP Area 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.|
- Application Begin: 02/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/09/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: NOT DECLARED.
- General / UR: Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST /OBC / MBC : Rs. 300/-
- PH / Female Divorcee: Rs. 200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan EMITRA OR Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Community Health Officer CHO.
Age Limit: Max 45 Years. as on 01/01/2021
- Bachelor Degree B.Sc in Nursing from an Any Recognized University in India OR Diploma / Certificate Courses in GNM
- Registration in Council.
Category Wise Details:
- Candidate Can Apply Online Between 02 September 2020 to 16 September 2020.
- Candidate must Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in National Health Mission NHM Rajasthan Recruitment Online Form 2020 (website).
- Kindly Check All the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scanned Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee. If You have Not paid the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out after Final Submission.