Union Public Service Commission UPSC is Inviting the Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Combined Defence Services CDS I Examination 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
- Application Begin: 28/10/2020
- Last Date of Apply Online: 17/11/2020 Till 06:00 PM
- Last Date Fee Payment: 17/11/2020
- Exam Date: 07/02/2021
- Admit Card Available: January 2021
- Result Declared: March 2021
- General / OBC : Rs200/-
- SC / ST / Female : Rs 0/- (Exempted)
- Candidates can Pay the Examination Fee Through Challan or Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee Mode.
Vacancy Details/Eligibility/Age Limit:
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Between||Eligibility|
|Indian Military Academy( IMA)||100||02/01/1998 to 01/01/2003||Passed / Appearing Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA)||26||02/01/1998 to 01/01/2003||Passed / Appearing Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering at Any Recognized University.|
|Air Force||32||02/01/1998 to 01/01/2003||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Physics, Mathematics in 10+2 Level OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering|
|Officers Training Academy (OTA)||170||02/01/1997 to 01/01/2003||Passed / Appearing Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.|
Direct link for applying online:
- Candidate Can Apply Online for 28 October 2020 to 17 November 2020 for Combined Defense Service CDS I Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the Latest Defence Jobs 2021.
- Candidate must Read the Notification Before Apply the UPSC CDS I Latest Recruitment 2021 Application Form in all Sarkari job Latest Job Section.
- Document Required – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scanned Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form the candidate Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- The Candidate is Required to Pay the Application Fee. If You do Not pay the Required Application Fees Your Form will Not be Completed.
- The candidate must Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.